Helpful Tribal Links
Click on any of the links to find out more!
- CFDA – Search for CFDA numbers for federal grants/awards
- OMB Compliance Supplement – Current compliance requirements by individual Federal program
- Suspended and Debarred Listing – System for Award Management – Check to see if potential vendors are approved for contracting
- Federal Clearinghouse – Check to see filing status of your annual report package
- 2 CFR Part 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- CFR Titles – Access to the code of Federal Regulations for various Federal departments
- GAO – Search for Government Auditing Standards
- IRS – Internal Revenue Service Home Page; good source for IRS forms and instructions
- HHS – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- BIA – Webpage provides phone numbers to obtain general BIA Information or the Tribal Leaders Directory.
Tribes and Related Organizations
- Indian Country Today – Source for Indian Country news
- NAFOA – Native American Finance Officers Home Page
- NCAI – National Congress of American Indians. Founded in 1944, NCA is the oldest and largest tribal government organization in the U.S. NCAI serves as a forum for consensus-based policy development among its membership or over 250 tribal governments from every region of the country.
- ATNI – Dedicated to promoting Tribal self-determination and sovereignty.
- USET – USET is dedicated to promoting Indian leadership, improving the quality of life for American Indians, and protecting Indian rights and resources on Tribal lands.
- AICPA (GAQC) – American Insitute of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Audit Quality Center.
- GASB – Governmental Accounting Standards Board Home Page; includes links to GASB 34 discussion groups and other information.
- Ramah Navajo – Settlement Information
- Interior Business Center – Negotiates and issues indirect cost rates on behalf of the federal government.
HUD Native American Programs
- Affordable Housing Finance
- Information for Native Americans – Contains links to other sites for General Information, Related Information, and Federal Resources
- Indian Housing – Contains information and links to other sites about mortgages in Indian Country and resources focused on Indian Housing
- NAHASDA – Basic information about the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA) with links to Helpful Tools and Related Information
- Indian Housing Block Grant Program – Basic information about the Indian Housing Block Grant Program (IHBGP) with links to Helpful Tools and Related Information
- PHAs/Tribes/TDHEs – Page for public housing agencies, tribes, and tribally-designated housing entities (TDHEs). Contains information from all parts of HUD’s Web site and links to related sites.