Helpful Tribal Links
Click on any of the links to find out more.
- Suspended and Debarred Listing – System for Award Management – Check to see if potential vendors are approved for contracting
- Federal Clearinghouse – Check to see filing status of your annual report package
- 2 CFR Part 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- CFR Titles – Access to the code of Federal Regulations for various Federal departments
- GAO – Search for Government Auditing Standards
- IRS – Internal Revenue Service Home Page; good source for IRS forms and instructions
- HHS – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- BIA – Webpage provides phone numbers to obtain general BIA Information or the Tribal Leaders Directory.
Tribes and Related Organizations
- NAFOA – Native American Finance Officers Home Page
- NCAI – National Congress of American Indians. Founded in 1944, NCA is the oldest and largest tribal government organization in the U.S. NCAI serves as a forum for consensus-based policy development among its membership or over 250 tribal governments from every region of the country.
- ATNI – Dedicated to promoting Tribal self-determination and sovereignty.
- USET – USET is dedicated to promoting Indian leadership, improving the quality of life for American Indians, and protecting Indian rights and resources on Tribal lands.
- AICPA (GAQC) – American Insitute of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Audit Quality Center.
- GASB – Governmental Accounting Standards Board Home Page; includes links to GASB 34 discussion groups and other information.
- Ramah Navajo – Settlement Information
- Interior Business Center – Negotiates and issues indirect cost rates on behalf of the federal government.
HUD Native American Programs
- Affordable Housing Finance
- Information for Native Americans – Contains links to other sites for General Information, Related Information, and Federal Resources
- Indian Housing – Contains information and links to other sites about mortgages in Indian Country and resources focused on Indian Housing
- NAHASDA – Basic information about the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA) with links to Helpful Tools and Related Information
- Indian Housing Block Grant Program – Basic information about the Indian Housing Block Grant Program (IHBGP) with links to Helpful Tools and Related Information
- PHAs/Tribes/TDHEs – Page for public housing agencies, tribes, and tribally-designated housing entities (TDHEs). Contains information from all parts of HUD’s Web site and links to related sites.
Did You Know?
We provide more services than just basic tax, such as accounting and payroll solutions.